- A copy of child’s Iqama,ID card, Passport and family ID with original.
- A copy of child’s birth certificate with original.
- 3 recent passport size photographs.
- Previous academic certificates.
- A complete medical certificate.
- Clearance certificate from previous school.
- Verification letter from father’s working place/company.
How to register:
- Students start enrolling in the kindergarten from the age of three.
- Students who want to join grade one, primary follow the same procedures adopted by the ministry of education ( children who have completed 5 years and 9 months excluding children who were registered in the kindergarten, and who are 180 days below the age of six) on the condition that they pass the basic skills test adopted by the Ministry of Education.
- The school arranges interviews for the candidates.\
- Students have to pay the registration fees only once upon registering for the first time.
- Filling out the registration form.
- Registration fees receipts.
The school offers transportation for those who are interested.
Parents have to pay the transportation fees at the beginning of the school year. Priorities will be given to Universe School students and their siblings.